Application Instructions for Licensed Ministries

Worship Leaders, Eucharistic Ministers and Eucharistic Visitors seeking renewal should complete a renewal form.  All renewals are signed by the rector or vicar of the congregation  and sent to the Bishop’s office.  

Licenses should only be renewed for persons who regularly serve in that ministry.

Requirements for licensing may change; at the time of renewal, persons must meet the current requirements.

More detailed instructions are in the attached document.